- NO MORE FIGHTING TO GET LINKS OPEN EVERY TIME - Turn your prong collar into quick release version. Simply replace center plate with ClicLock buckle.
- GREAT AUTHENTIC LOOK - Faster and easier to use while retaining full collar functionality without needing any unnecessary hardware.
- THREE SIZES AVAILABLE TO FIT ANY HERM SPRENGER PINCH COLLAR - The buckle body is the same size but holes are specifically designed to fit 2.25mm, 3mm/3.2mm and 4mm collars.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE - No tools required. Installs and removes the same way as opening and closing links.
- GUARANTEED NOT TO RUST - German stainless steel will not rust and high quality plastic will perform for the years to come.
Herm Sprenger is one of the most recognizable and popular names in obedience training tools. A safe and effective alternative to choker collars, it puts even pressure around the neck, about every half inch, pinching the skin in a band. This collar does not apply direct pressure to the trachea, so you can train your dog with little or no tugging, jerking, or pulling. The addition of a center plate connector can be replaced with a Cliclock quick release buckle and still allows the middle link to be configured symmetrically, enabling the prongs to tighten in the same direction. Made of high quality German stainless steel.